TCOP is a great platform for all teachers, and a big number of our peer teachers don't know about it and how to use it. In this Year 2018, TCOP TEAM is launching a Campaign for Increasing number of Teachers who are using TCOP. So we are welcoming VOLUNTEER TEACHERS who can help us in this great initiative. We know that in some places teachers don't access internet, but we also know that the MINEDUC/Rwanda Education Board is doing great to make it available in schools. So some schools already have SMART CLASSROOMs with Internet.
In order to coordinate this, everyone who want to help can proceed in the following steps:
- Create a list of all teachers at your school (With School Name, Volunteer Name (Your name), All Teachers names and phone numbers, (if avaiable their email address)
- Send the list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit TCOP and help teachers one by one to create account on TCOP http://tcop.education.rw/
- Notify TCOP Team for any Teacher who created an account (The team will check on the list and active them)
- Show them how to post a new topic or a comment.
Please let us know if you have any question : 0788304859